Thursday 3 September 2015

TV Curio

I was looking through my last six years works for Cortefiel Womenswear, trying to put some order on my Mac (which actually is taking me ages...) when I found this weird appearance of myself on a TV Channel. It almost has been four years ago since then. Time really flies.
And there it is! Mr. Me, talking about "Boobs & Bums"!!! Yeah, amazingly fantastic... God!
You know, when you are a shy person, to appear on TV on prime time is quite a problem but is even worse when you have to explain what is the best way to highlight a woman breast or bottom...!
As a Design Director, I was nicely "forced invited" by my company to talk about the swimwear collection I was responsible for.
I'll keep in my mind forever the heat of that day. Believe me when I say that March in Spain could mean hell, sometimes. You can see me squinting at the ultra bright noon sun, melting under my knit blazer. I remember that I just could think about jumping into that beautiful, clear and COLD swimming pool and vanish!!!
I love to share this ridiculous and funny situation with you. I will add subtitles asap. In the meantime, improve your spanish!!! ; )










No comments: